I am unable to download the presets from the .PDF document?
If you have clicked on a download link and it doesn’t start the download, it is most likely due to pop-up blocker settings on your device. To solve this, simple follow the steps below:
Please right-click on these links (or hold the tap button for a few seconds on your phone) and select ‘Save Target As’ (or simply ‘Save’ depending on your phone’s operating system) to your preferred download location.
I see strange code when opening a preset file?
If you are trying to download a preset from one of our .PDF documents and see a strange set of code as shown in the example image below, it most likely means that (browser) settings on your device are not optimized for the Lightroom files as it doesn’t know exactly how to open it.
Luckily, there is an easy fix. Please right-click on these links (or hold the tap button for a few seconds on your phone) and select ‘Save Target As’ (or simply ‘Save’ depending on your phone’s operating system) to your preferred download location.
When the file(s) has been downloaded, navigate to the Lightroom app on your phone and import the .DNG preset file from within the app.
How to Install Adobe Lightroom Presets on Mobile Phone
1. Install the Lightroom CC app from the Google Play Store for Android devices or iTunes for Apple devices.
2. Once installed, upload or transfer your purchased Syncwave preset to your preferred device.
3. Open the Lightroom CC app and import the .DNG preset by clicking on the small camerawith-a-plus icon on the bottom right. Select the .DNG preset with our distinctive thumbnail.
4. When imported, click the three-little-dots icon in the top right which will open a dropdown menu. One of the options asks you to copy the preset settings.
5. To apply these settings, find your image that you would like to modify and again, tap the three-little-dots in the top right and find the option to apply the preset settings.
All done, have fun!
How to Install Adobe Lightroom Presets on PC & MAC
1. Open the Adobe Lightroom CC application.
2. Go to Edit (Dialogue on MAC) > Preferences > Presets and click on the button that says ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’.
3. Double-click on the ‘Lightroom’ folder.
4. Double-click the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
5. Copy the individual preset or the supplied presets folder and paste it into the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
6. Restart Lightroom and now you’re finally able to use the presets.
Do I need an Adobe subscription for these Lightroom presets?
Mobile Presets: No, you do not need a subscription for mobile Lightroom presets. You can download the Lightroom app for free from either the Google Play store or iTunes at no additional costs.
Desktop Presets: Yes, you must have an active subscription through Adobe.com for presets that are to be used with the desktop version of Lightroom. More information about the subscriptions can be found here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html
We, as SYNCWAVE, do not require additional payments or an active subscriptions for our presets to be used. You are simply buying a one-off purchase with no strings attached.